Thursday, May 14, 2009

SERIOUS EXPLOITATION APPROVED SONG OF THE WEEK-5/14/09

While I'm working on this stupid little piece about young people in the movies and how I can't relate anymore because they look TOO young, enjoy the SERIOUS EXPLOITATION APPROVED SONG OF THE WEEK. You're gonna have to go off this page though.



This is Something Fierce, a band from Houston, TX. I don't know what's going on in Texas, but they're putting out some kick-ass rock and roll. I mean, they always have, but with Denton's kind of defunct Marked Men and these guys (and gal), they've got the lock on run around the room and break something rock and roll. The song you need to listen to is TEENAGE RUINS. Click the link below and listen to one of the best songs I've ever heard. I can't stop listening to it. It makes life better, guaranteed.

SOMETHING FIERCE/MYSPACE/CLICK ON "TEENAGE RUINS"

SOMETHING FIERCE pic swiped from HOUSTON PRESS.

No comments: